ACT District testing
Princeton High School is hosting the ACT's this upcoming year are TBD
ACT national testing
ACT Fee Waiver Eligibility
If you can't afford the registration fee, you may be eligible for a fee waiver from ACT. Funds are limited, and once they have been exhausted, requests for waivers will be denied. See your Dean to see if you are eligible for the waiver.
- You must currently attend high school as a junior or senior and meet at least one indicator of economic need listed on the ACT fee waiver form.
- You may register only twice with an ACT fee waiver either in your junior or senior year. The waiver has been used once you register, even if you do not test.
- Fee waivers cover only the basic registration fee including up to four valid college choices (listed at the time of registration). Waivers do not cover test date changes, test center changes, or any other fees.
- ACT Only (No Writing) $52.00
- ACT Plus Writing $68.00
- Late Registration add $30.00
- Standby Testing add $55.00
Many colleges recommend the ACT plus writing, please check with your individual college to see what they advise. The following Minnesota colleges REQUIRE the writing portion of the ACT:
- Carlton College
- Martin Luther College
- University of Minnesota Morris
- University of Minnesota Rochester
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities
Testing packets and practice booklets are available in the College Career Center and in the Guidance Office.
Princeton High School Code: 242-030 - You will need this code when registering for the ACT and/or SAT Tests
SAT Testing Information
SAT test results are typically preferred at colleges on the east and west coast of the United States.
- See Registration Book or website for testing fees, varies by tests taken.
- Testing booklets are available in the Career Center and the Guidance Office.
STAR TESTING INFORMATION